The visitor follows and learns about the traditional bread making process, while at the same time participating in kneading and baking with an authentic wood oven. After completing the process, one can devour a rich traditional breakfast at the courtyard of the farmstead with the freshly baked fresh warm bread and other mykonian products. Thereinafter, the visitor can participate in the guided tour around the facilities, through which one can experience the Mykonian tradition and everyday life of the family!
|up to 10|
- Reservation Required.
- Farmstead Visiting Hours 09:00 – 21:00.
- It is suggested to wear a hat & flat shoes.
- Please advise any specific dietary specifics or allergies at time of booking.
- Transfer Services can be arranged upon request.
- After the completion of each activity, you are welcome to stay at the farmstead until the end of the working hours.